Next week, bikers will roll into town for the biggest motorcycle rally in the Carolinas.
The Myrtle Beach Bike Week Spring Rally, from May 11 – 20, draws motorcycle enthusiasts of all ages and skill levels from around the world, and, as much as they love to ride, they will also be looking for other entertainment during their time at the beach.
When you’re done riding and you step off the motorcycle, what is there to do now? Plenty…
Myrtle Beach Bike Week Spring Rally Events in 2018
Here are some of the events planned in the area during this year’s Bike Week:
50/50 Raffle to Benefit the Homes for Our Troops Charity
- When: 8 a.m.-11 p.m. May 12
- Where: Causeway Bar& Grill, 211 Atlantic Ave., Murrells Inlet
- What’s happening: Big party with raffle benefiting a good cause
- Cost: Free admission
- More info: https://www.facebook.com/events/346408375836437/
- Homes For Our Troops Charity
Tim Elliott show
- When: 7-11 p.m. May 11
- Where: Beaver Bar, 3534 Highway 17 Business, Murrells Inlet
- Highlights: Rising country music star will perform his hits and more
- More info: https://www.facebook.com/Bigbeaverbar/
Red Cross Pre-Rally Poker Run
- When: 10 a.m. May 12
- Where: Starts at Jamin’ Leather, 1222 Port Dr., Myrtle Beach, ends at Beaver Bar, 3534 Highway 17 Business, Murrells Inlet
- What’s Happening: Join the game for $20 per hand, with all proceeds going to benefit the American Red Cross; the ride will include stops at Dog House Donny’s Saloon, Checkpoint Chickie, and The Wild Horse Saloon
- Highlight: Meet and greet with Michael Allman
- More info: myrtlebeachrallies.com/event/pre-rally-poker-run/?instance_id=105
North Myrtle Beach 50th Anniversary Celebration
- When: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. May 12
- Where: 11 S Ocean Blvd, North Myrtle Beach
- What’s happening: This free festival features music and other entertainment, vendors, arts and crafts, and a children’s area.
- More info: myrtlebeachrallies.com/event/may-12th-city-of-north-myrtle-beach-50th-anniversary-celebration/?instance_id=57
Spokes & Bones Pre-Rally Events
- When: All day May 12
- Where: Spokes & Bones, 2340 Highway 17 Business, Murrells Inlet
- What’s happening: Indoor vendor pavilion, 11 a.m.-midnight; indoor music and other entertainment starts at 11 a.m.; FMF After-party starts at 11 p.m.
North Myrtle Beach Drag Strip, 2003 Star Bluff Road, Longs
- Pig-Pickin’: Gates open at 4 p.m.
- Bikini Contest: Starts at 7 p.m.
- Cost: $10 at the gate
- Fun Runs: Gates open at 11 a.m. Take your motorcycle on the track to test your skills or take part in friendly races with other riders.
Michael Allman shows
- 2-4 p.m. at Beaver Bar
- 6-10 p.m.: “Bar Tour,” including appearances at the Broken Spur, Beaver Bar, Wild Horse Saloon, and The Bowery
- 5-6 p.m.: Performance before the Myrtle Beach Pelicans baseball game
- 7-11:30 p.m.: Concert at Star Tavern in Little River
SC Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Murrell’s Inlet
Stay safe, familiarize yourself with SC traffic laws, and visit Horry County’s website for more Bike Week information. The Myrtle Beach motorcycle accident lawyers at Coastal Law are here if you need them – if you are hurt in a motorcycle crash caused by a negligent driver in the Myrtle Beach area, call now for a free consultation to discuss your case, by calling (843) 488-5000 or filling out our online form.