Here When You Need Us
Attorneys you can trust, defense you can depend on.
With the millions of visitors to the Grand Strand and Low Country each year, drivers in these areas are more susceptible to car accidents. No one, local or visiting, chooses to be in an auto accident, but unfortunately, they happen.
Asked by People Who’ve Been
Injured in a Car Accident
Vehicle accident cases are almost never simple. Some car wrecks appear very minor initially but may turn out to involve injuries that could cause a lifetime of pain and suffering. The lawyers at Coastal Law are experienced in this type of case and will work with you to ensure that you will be properly compensated for all of your injuries.
While you are busy treating your injuries or trying to get your vehicle fixed, you also find yourself making statements to the insurance adjuster, getting claim numbers, talking with your insurance, dealing with someone else’s insurance company. Or, in some cases, you’re dealing with someone who is uninsured or who is not properly insured.
What do you do or where do you turn?
The attorneys at Coastal Law, LLC have the experience necessary to properly interpret your insurance policy to determine what you can expect your insurance policy to cover.
Insurance companies will aggressively defend their interests, even in those cases which appear to have no complex legal issues. While you may not believe the traffic accident is major enough to need the services of a lawyer, there are numerous situations you can overlook.
From simple rear-end collisions to complex injury and death cases involving automobile accidents, 18 wheeler truck accidents, and motorcycle wrecks, the attorneys at Coastal Law handle all aspects of motor vehicle collisions and any possible litigation.
- Get emergency medical attention if you are seriously injured.
- Cooperate with the investigating officer but do not make any admissions regarding fault of the accident. Make sure the police make a report.
- Try not to move the vehicles, but obey the law. Sometimes vehicles must be moved to an accident investigation area.
- Take pictures of the scene and the vehicles and include pictures of personal injuries you may have suffered.
- Get names and phone numbers of potential witnesses.
- Keep a log of all accident-related activities including visits to hospitals or doctors. Record dates, times and purpose of visits.
- See an attorney to protect your legal rights.
- Do not sign any releases or accept any “final payments” from an insurance company until you have made sure that you understand your rights. It is always a good idea to consult an attorney first.
- Other Driver’s Name & Drivers License Number
- Other Driver’s Address
- Other Driver’s Phone Number
- Other Driver’s Insurance Name
- Other Driver’s Policy Number
- Other Car Owner’s Name
- Other Car Owner’s Address
- Other Car Owner’s Phone Number
- Other Car’s Make/Model/Year/License Number
- Diagram The Accident
- Date and Time of Accident
- Weather Conditions
- Road Conditions
- Location of the Accident
- Draw a Sketch of the Scene
Our car accident lawyers in Myrtle Beach frequently represent clients facing car accidents in SC. We know how the process works and can clearly explain the possible outcomes based on your case.
If you have been in a car accident in Horry County, Conway, or Myrtle Beach, Charleston, or Columbia SC area, call us today. Weekend and after-hours consultations are available too!
Contact our office today by calling 843.488.5000 or use this form to send us an email. We can set up a free consultation with one of our car accident lawyers in Myrtle Beach to discuss the facts and circumstances surrounding your case.
You Can Depend On
Nullam ut ornare eros. Praesent orci velit, tincidunt eget pulvinar sed, cursus et turpis. Nunc at blandit sapien, vel venenatis velit. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Duis vitae eros diam. Sed orci ligula, finibus eu ultrices ut, pharetra in ex. Cras vitae nulla vitae nulla laoreet sagittis.
What People Are Saying