Here When You Need Us
Attorneys you can trust, defense you can depend on.
What’s more: you can’t work, or maybe you can but you have to endure the pain and suffering from your motorcycle accident.
Pain and suffering caused by the negligence of another.
As you know, a motorcycle is less stable and less visible than automobiles, and as a result, motorcyclists are more susceptible to serious injuries or death. The problem is, drivers get too relaxed in the comfort of their vehicle and unfortunately accidents happen.
For example, in 2013 alone, 4,381 motorcyclists died in wrecks and accounted for 13% of all traffic fatalities in the United States.
Motorcycle accidents are an even greater concern for the Myrtle Beach, SC area. Why? Because for over 75 years hundreds of thousands of bikers have traveled here for Myrtle Beach Bike Week each spring. This event makes Myrtle Beach a prime destination for a very large number of bikers.
Negligent conduct associated with automobile accidents can often be caused because the at-fault driver doing something dangerous.
Here are some examples of dangerous behavior:
- following too closely
- texting or talking on the cell phone
- driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- ignoring traffic signs
- driving too fast for conditions
- other dangerous conduct while operating a motor vehicle
There are a few things you can do after this type of accident that can help your future claim against the at fault party:
- If you are able to, call the police. This will allow the investigation part of the accident to begin.
- Seek medical attention for yourself. Even if you think you are okay, it is very important to get your injuries documented. You may not show signs of injury until later, and you don’t want to wait too long.
- Take photos of any damage done, including damage to your vehicle and any bodily injuries you may have sustained.
- Get legal help. The legal process with these type of accidents can be very challenging, and it isn’t something you want to go through on your own. An attorney can walk you through the process step by step and take added pressure off of you.
Coastal Law understands that when you or a loved one are involved in a motorcycle wreck in the Horry County, Conway, or Myrtle Beach, South Carolina area, it is important that you find a local motorcycle accident attorney who has experience handling cases like yours.
Not to mention, motorcycle accidents often require extensive medical care and treatment. Once liability is established, a Myrtle Beach motorcycle accident lawyer at Coastal Law works to get compensation for the victim. Examples of damages include medical bills, property damage, lost wages or income, pain and suffering, future medical bills, funeral costs, and wrongful death damages.
Contact us to set up a free consultation with a South Carolina motorcycle accident lawyer today.
You Can Depend On
Nullam ut ornare eros. Praesent orci velit, tincidunt eget pulvinar sed, cursus et turpis. Nunc at blandit sapien, vel venenatis velit. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Duis vitae eros diam. Sed orci ligula, finibus eu ultrices ut, pharetra in ex. Cras vitae nulla vitae nulla laoreet sagittis.
What People Are Saying