What is Happening Around Myrtle Beach During the Fall Rally?
When you are tired of hanging around the hotel visiting with friends, there are plenty of places to go and things to do in the Myrtle Beach area this week. Some of the hotspots where bikers are welcome include:
- The Beaver Bar in Murrell’s Inlet.
- Myrtle Beach Harley Davidson shop.
- Jamin’ Leather in Myrtle Beach.
- Plantation Pancake House in Myrtle Beach.
- Bars, restaurants, and shops throughout Myrtle Beach, Murrell’s Inlet, and the Grand Strand Area.
Other planned events that are happening this week include:
- The 2017 Pawley’s Island Festival of Music and Art is happening all week in Pawley’s Island with art, food, wine, live music, and dancing.
- Oktoberfest is happening on Friday at Market Commons with Oktoberfest beers, music, and dancing.
- South Carolina’s Largest Garage Sale is happening on Saturday at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center.
- Barefoot Landing is having BooFest! on Saturday with a kid’s and pets best costume contest.
- City of Conway’s Fall Festival is also happening on Saturday with live music.
On the other hand, if you just want to get out and ride with a crowd, people will be cruising from Murrell’s Inlet to Charleston and up the coast to Wilmington.
What if I am in a Motorcycle Accident During the Fall Rally?
Our hope for everyone this week is that you have fun, stay safe, and that our Bike Week Fall Rally is a success for many years to come. Motorcycle accidents happen every year, though. If you are involved in an accident and if you are able, call us before you leave town. It is critical that our Myrtle Beach motorcycle accident lawyers investigate the circumstances of the accident immediately. You will need to get any medical care that you need before leaving town, arrange for follow up care at home if needed, sort out any transportation issues if your bike is wrecked, and things will be hectic. When you meet with us and put your case in our hands, we will do everything that we can to take the pressure off you and, as you return home, we will begin the process of gathering evidence, negotiating with the insurance company, and ensuring that you are compensated. You can schedule a free consultation to discuss the facts of your case right now by calling (843) 488-5000 or filling out our online form.